Monday, March 26, 2012

Long Time , No See!!

Hey Everyone!! Happy New Year!! It has been forever since we last posted!! Our Christmas was great!! We did not get any presents this year but my owner said that we will get to go to the American Girl Place really soon to pick out some items so we cant wait!! We are loving spring!!! It has been some great weather here, in between the rain of course!! We have been doing really great in school this year and we are getting ready for cheer tryouts! I really hope we both land on the same team this year!! We will be posting new spring pictures later and we are currently planning to film this week for our youtube channel. So stay tooned!! Lots of new things coming your way!! Love you all!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Rhianna and Erin,

    It's great to hear from you! I'm glad you both are doing great, and I shall look forward to seeing your new photos and video.

    I hope you are able to go to the AG Place soon! New outfits are always fun.

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sophie!! We are currently shooting both the photos and the videos as I type this up!

    Rhianna & Erin

    ReplyDelete