Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Cheering for the first time!!

Erin here! I cheered for the first time 2 weeks ago and I loved it!! I made tons of friends and I really enjoyed cheering on our football team! My coach said that my tumbling has been excellent and that I need a little more work on my stunting but other than that, I fit right in! My owner even made us homecoming mums!! I will take pictures and post them later!! I just thought I would tell you all how things are going with my cheerleading career! Dance will start again in the spring so I can not wait!! Love you all!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how cool! I think cheerleading sounds like a blast. I can't wait to see the pictures of your homecoming mums.
    -Makennah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohhh sounds like you are really doing great and enjoying your cheerleading. That can be a lot of work, but I am so proud of you for getting in there and working on it. Keep it up ..

    Taryn

    ReplyDelete